- Dogs develop breast cancer three time more often than humans, but the chances for cancer are decreased by spaying your female dog before her first heat cycle.
- The chances of uterine infection and ovarian cancer are also reduced by having your dog spayed.
- Neutering your male dog reduces the risk of testicular cancer.
- Altered pets are, in general, calmer and more well-behaved than those who have not been “fixed”. Spay or neuter your pet and you’ll see less frustration, aggression, dominance, and other behavioral issues.
Re-posting this content on your own blog or website is strictly prohibited. For more information, please see our Copyright policy.
Never miss an update! Fetch our new posts directly from your email inbox by clicking here to subscribe!
If you enjoyed this post, take a look at these...
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- Are Pets Good For Your Health? - August 29, 2014
- Adopt-A-Bull of The Week – Oreo - August 25, 2014
- Go Mobile with Your Pet – There’s an App For That! - August 22, 2014