So because they love their treats, we go through a lot of them around our house. That makes it especially important that the treats are healthy, low calorie, and tasty. They absolutely adore these baked sweet potato chips, and they’re soooo easy and inexpensive to make!
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- Ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4"- 1/2" slices, leaving the peel on.
- Place the slices in a single layer on a cookie tray covered with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the chips lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until the chips are slightly crunchy.
- Cool and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
This is the final product, and I have to tell you, my dogs absolutely love them. Just look at this face, anticipating the treat she’s about to receive!
Re-posting this content on your own blog or website is strictly prohibited. For more information, please see our Copyright policy.
Never miss an update! Fetch our new posts directly from your email inbox by clicking here to subscribe!
If you enjoyed this post, take a look at these...
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- Go Mobile with Your Pet – There’s an App For That! - August 22, 2014
- Book Review: The Secret of Happy Ever After - August 20, 2014
- Adopt-A-Bull of The Week – Marley - August 18, 2014