You’d be surprised how easy it is, and the best part is that I know exactly what they’re eating. There’s no wondering if the meat is contaminated or if deadly chemicals found their way into the food at the factory. I have peace of mind knowing my dogs are eating healthy, fresh food, and it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
One of my dogs’ favorite homemade dinners is beefy veggie meatballs. They’re easy to quick and easy to make, and they won’t break the bank. Check this out!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded or finely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with Pam or brush lightly with cooking oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Form mixture into 12 balls and place one in each muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool before serving and store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.
We love for you to share our posts with your friends by using the sharing buttons below, but copying and pasting them to your own site and then claiming them as your own is stealing, and we don’t like that. For more information, please see our Copyright policy.
Never miss a thing! Fetch our new posts directly from your inbox by clicking here to subscribe to our email updates!