You’d be surprised how easy it is, and the best part is that I know exactly what they’re eating. There’s no wondering if the meat is contaminated or if deadly chemicals found their way into the food at the factory. I have peace of mind knowing my dogs are eating healthy, fresh food, and it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
One of my dogs’ favorite homemade dinners is beefy veggie meatballs. They’re easy to quick and easy to make, and they won’t break the bank. Check this out!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded or finely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with Pam or brush lightly with cooking oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Form mixture into 12 balls and place one in each muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool before serving and store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.
Re-posting this content on your own blog or website is strictly prohibited. For more information, please see our Copyright policy.
Never miss an update! Fetch our new posts directly from your email inbox by clicking here to subscribe!
If you enjoyed this post, take a look at these...
Latest posts by Christina Berry (see all)
- Are Pets Good For Your Health? - August 29, 2014
- Adopt-A-Bull of The Week – Oreo - August 25, 2014
- Go Mobile with Your Pet – There’s an App For That! - August 22, 2014