Are you the crafty, do-it-yourself type of dog owner? I am, to a degree, but I’ll never hold a candle to the real DIYers like Jodi from Kol’s Notes (who has 3 posts featured below!).
But I’ll try anything once, so I thought I’d create some handmade gifts for my dogs this year. That’s how I came up with this great list of 21 DIY dog gifts for the holidays. There’s a little something for everyone, no matter your skillset as a DIYer. Take a look!
- DIY Dog Treat Jar from Decor and the Dog
- DIY Modern Pet Bed from Centsational Girl
- DIY Dog Silhouette Leash Rack from Sew DoggyStyle
- Personalized Dot-Painted Pet Bowls from Martha Stewart
- Canine Carhartt Coat from Instructables
- DIY Dog Collar Accessories from Kol’s Notes
- DIY Dog Bowl Chairs from The DIY Village
- Sweatshirt Pet Bed from Handimania
- Homemade Dog Treats from Come On Ilene
- Dog Toy Box from Michael’s Canada
- Pet ID Tags from Martha Stewart
- DIY Suitcase Dog Bed from Decor and the Dog
- DIY Pet Bowl Stand from Centsational Girl
- Dish Towel Dog Toys from Real Simple
- Easy To Make Pet Bed from NEPA Pets
- Dog Silhouette Art from Kol’s Notes
- Recycled Sweater Bed from Woman’s Day
- DIY Paracord Dog Collar from Good Dogs & Co.
- Muffin Tin Puzzle Game from Connected By Pets
- No Sew Pet Bed from Frugal Freebies
- DIY Vinyl Decal Ornaments from Kol’s Notes
So what do you think? Which of these projects will you be creating for your dog this holiday season? If you make something, I’d love for you to share a photo over on The Lazy Pit Bull Facebook page!