It’s hard to believe, but Mother’s Day is just a few days away! If you’re looking for fun gift ideas for your favorite dog mom… or maybe just a special treat for yourself… you’ll definitely want to check out my personal Mother’s Day wish list. I’ll have one of each, please!
1) Sleeps With Pit Bulls Pajamas: I love, love, love these pjs! My favorites are the pink plaid pants, but you can also choose from pink camo and black & white plaid.
2) Dog Lover Paw Print Charm Bracelet: I have this bracelet, and I adore it! And at just $11, the price is hard to beat!
3) iPhone 6 Case: Isn’t this gorgeous? If Mom’s not crazy about the soft pink, there’s also white, black, hot pink, and mint green and they’re all priced under $20!
4) iPad Mini Case: This one’s got Kate Spade style without the Kate Spade price tag. This one is just $16.95; amazing, right?
5) GUESS Polka-Dot Wristlet: More polka dots! I love these little wristlets for occasions when a purse is just too much to manage.
6) Baby Powder Pink Soy Candle: Such a wonderful scent! And did you know that soy candles burn cleaner than wax, making them safer for use around pets and kids? This one is priced under $20 and comes with free shipping!
7) COACH Sunglasses: I never leave the house without my sunglasses, and these from Coach are among my favorites. The pink makes them perfect for the girly dog mom, but there are other colors to choose from, too!
8) Best Dog Mom Ever Water Bottle: This is a great gift for any dog mom, period. It fits most car cup holders and more importantly, it shares a special message!
Do you have anything special planned for your mom this Mother’s Day? I’d love to hear about it in a comment below!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and then make a purchase, we may receive a teeny tiny commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are never obligation to make your purchase using our links but when you do, an amazing thing happens: you get something super awesome and we make a little pocket change. We call that a win-win!