Happy Friday the 13th! We’re just a couple of weeks out from Halloween, and I’m getting super excited!
Do you dress your dog up for Halloween? Not all dogs enjoy wearing a costume, but if you have one who doesn’t mind, there are some super cute ones this year. Today I’m sharing 5 of my favorites with you!
5 Adorable Dog Costumes for Halloween
- Police Dog Costume – this one is so cute! I just love the little hat!
- Hula Girl Costume – I don’t know what’s cuter about this one: that little coconut shell bra or grass inspired skirt!
- Pizza Slice Costume – who’s up for some pizza? This one really makes me smile!
- Dora the Explorer Costume – this one is sure to be a hit with the kids!
- UPS Dog Costume – I have to be honest: this one is my absolute favorite. It’s just so adorable!
As you can see, any of these costumes would be just precious on Halloween. Whether you and your dog are staying home to hand out candy to little beggars or you’re hitting the streets to do a little begging of your own, these cute costumes are sure to be a conversation starter in any neighborhood!
Be sure to check out these 7 Halloween safety tips for pets.
What do you and your dog have planned for Halloween? I’d love for you to tell me all about it in a comment below, or stop by my Facebook page to join in the conversation there!