I like to cook. Not just for my dogs, but for my two-legged family members as well. In fact, last weekend on SuperBowl Sunday, I spent pretty much the entire day in the kitchen, preparing the goodies for our football party.
I’ve got a little bit of a Pinterest obsession, and I love to pin and recreate recipes that I find there. And then sometimes, I like to create my own recipes, like these white chocolate chip & almond cookies for people.
This is my contribution for this week’s 52 Snapshots theme, CREATE. And I’ll even share the recipe, in case you’d like to create a special treat for your own two-legged loved ones!
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 5-ounce cans of tuna in water, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until almost pureed.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish and pour treat mixture into pan.
- Using a spatula, press mixture firmly into pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- After cooling, cut into small pieces and store in your refrigerator until until ready to use.
- Treats will keep for 30 days in the fridge, or 90 days in the freezer.
52 Snapshots is a weekly themed photo challenge, but it’s not just for pet bloggers. It’s for anyone who loves to take photos, and everyone is invited to participate! Simply snap a photo based on that week’s theme (shown in the photo below), and then share your photo in a blog post, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or wherever you like. It’ll be so fun to see what everyone comes up with each week!
On Fridays I’ll be sharing my photo for the week and giving you a chance to link up with me and the other participants. You’ll simply add your link below and share your photos with the world! If you’re sharing your photos on social media, please be sure to use hashtag #52Snapshots!
Just a couple of rules: first, if you’re linking up, please be sure to link DIRECTLY TO your #52Snapshots post – don’t link to your main website URL. And second, if you are not participating in photo challenge, please don’t link up here. Your link will be removed. Thanks for understanding!