For months, I’ve been planning my outdoor gardens, and now warm weather is finally here and it’s time to get busy!
If you’ve been to Lowe’s or Home Depot lately, you know that it can be super expensive to get cute decorations for your outdoor flower and vegetable gardens. That’s why I love this fun DIY project that you can do with your kids or all by yourself with a glass of wine in hand. Keep reading as I show you how to create your very own DIY dog garden stone.
This article contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Create Your Own DIY Dog Garden Stone in 5 Easy Steps
- Start by gathering your supplies. You’ll need Posca Paint Pens, a good size rock or stone, a pencil, and a glitter pen.
- Next, use the pencil to draw the outline of your dog’s face, and then go over it with a white Posca Pen.
- For the next step, paint the dog’s face using your color choice. Use a white paint pen to color in the dog’s bone.
- Use a thin black Posca Pen to add details to your dog’s face, then color in the dog’s eye in brown and add peach to the inside of the ears.
- Finally, outline the dog in fine detail to make your stone more unique. You can now add glitter to your dog’s ears and bone to make the stone sparkle.
Your DIY dog garden stone is now complete! Find a great place for it in your flower bed or garden, and enjoy!
Do you have a fun DIY project to share? I’d love for you to leave a comment below or, better yet, click over to my Facebook page and share a photo there! I’d love to see how you get creative to make your garden an enjoyable place for both you and your dog!