I’ve mentioned before that I’m a sucker for farmhouse style. I don’t know what it is about that casual country look that makes me a little bit weak in the knees, but I know I love it.
If I could, I’d have farmhouse decor in every room of my house, and that theme would carry over to my dogs’ stuff. I mean, wouldn’t a farmhouse style dog bed be just adorable?
I scoured the internet to find some of the coolest farmhouse style dog beds, and I’m sharing 5 of them with you today. Take a look below!
1) Vintage cot from Salvage Sister & Mister – This old cot easily becomes a comfy, stylish dog bed. Looks like someone is enjoying a nice afternoon nap!
2) Feedsack Dog Bed from Liz Marie Blog – I love the clean, casual look of this feedsack dog bed. It’s definitely got French country charm, and just look at these guys! I’ll bet they love their pretty bed!
3) End Table Dog Bed from Southern Revivals – When you can take an old household item that’s destined for the trash and turn it into something beautiful and useful, that’s a real win. That’s exactly what Jamie did, and the result is just precious.
4) DIY Drawer Bed from Prodigal Pieces – What I love about this one is that it looks like it’s made from an old drawer, but it’s actually a very affordable kit that can be customized to your dog’s specific size.
5) DIY Wine Barrel Dog Bed from The Owner-Builder Network – If you’re handy enough, you can take an old wine barrel and turn it into the cutest little bed for your pup. What I like is that you can do it for so much less than purchasing one.
These are just a handful of the amazing farmhouse style dog beds I found while just looking around online. There really is something for everyone, so if you’ve been considering something like this for your home, there’s lots to choose from!
Do you have a farmhouse style bed for your dog? I’d love for you to tell me about it in a comment below, or stop by my Facebook page and share a photo!