Now that Memorial Day is behind us, it’s time to look ahead to the next big holiday of the summer – Father’s Day! Have you given any thought to what you’ll do for your dad on his special day? No worries, we’re here with some amazing Father’s Day gift ideas for dog dads! Check it out!
1.Dachshund Brewing Company Poster – isn’t this adorable, and wouldn’t be awesome hanging in your dad’s Man Cave? Check out the amazing sale price on this baby, too! Grab yours before they’re all gone!There’s a framed version too, if you don’t mind paying a little extra.
2. Wayfarer Ray-Ban Sunglasses – what dad wouldn’t want a super cool pair of these classic Ray-Bans? These make a really awesome gift!
3. I Love My Dog Coffee Mug – perfect for the coffee (or tea) drinking dad, this gorgeous mug even comes in a beautiful gift box! Can’t you just envision your dad drinking his morning coffee from this mug?
4. Rescue Dog Dad Key Chain – I think key chains are always a fun gift, and this one lets the world know that your dad loves his rescue dog!
5. Canvas Weekend Travel Duffel Bag – if your dad is planning a summer weekend getaway or two this season, this gorgeous duffel bag is the perfect gift!
6. Cool Dad Apron – for the dad who’s a whiz in the kitchen! This is a great gift for the grill master, too!
7. Dog is Good Mens “Dog Dad” T-shirt – because every dad needs a “Dad” t-shirt, this one is perfect for the dog dad!
8. Dog Man: An Uncommon Life on a Faraway Mountain – for Dad’s summertime reading pleasure, this book tells the story of the Japanese rebel who single-handedly rescued the 4,000 year old Akita dog breed.
What would your dad like for Father’s Day this year? We’d love to hear your ideas for the perfect Father’s Day; please leave a comment below and let’s chat!
Psst! Some of the links above are affiliate links which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you’re not obligated to make your purchase using our links but when you do, you get something fabulous and we make a little money for a delicious hazelnut latte at Starbuck’s. Everybody wins!