I’ll be honest with you: I’m not a fan of elaborate Halloween costumes for pets. It’s been my experience that most pets don’t mind wearing a little something festive to celebrate the spookiest night of the year, but there are a few costumes that are simply too much, and wearing them just seems to stress pets out. Never a good situation, am I right?
That’s why I love, love, love the 8 Halloween costumes for dogs that I’m sharing today. They’re simple and fun and, let’s face it, adorable! Most dogs wouldn’t mind wearing these at all! Take a look!
1. Candy Corn Collar – I just think this is adorable! Just about perfect for any girly dog who likes to be a little bit frilly. Sadly, that’s not my Nike. She doesn’t care for frills.
2. Minions Costume – Okay, this one might be bordering on too much, but it’s so cute and let’s be honest, the Minions are all the rage right now. This one is perfect for this year!
3. Butterfly Costume – Precious. That’s all I can say!
4. Star Wars Classic Wampa Dog Costume – For all you Star Wars fans out there, this Wampa costume is just one of many Star Wars options for your pet this year! So many cool costumes to choose from!
5. Shark Fin Dog Costume – So simple, yet so adorable. Am I right? This one is a must for the dog that wants to get dressed up but doesn’t want to go overboard.
6. Shark Headpiece – Sticking with the shark theme, this one is probably my favorite. If you can get your dog to wear a headpiece, this look is a winner!
7. Lion Dog Costume – The lion costume is an oldie but definitely still a goodie. LOVE it!
8. Acme Dog Costume – Reminiscent of those old Road Runner cartoons where Wile E. Coyote straps a rocket on himself… am I giving away my age right now? Oh well, no matter. This costume is still so simple and adorable.
Will your pet be getting dressed up for Halloween this year? I’d love to know what you’ve got planned! Leave me a comment below!
Psst! Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you’re not obligated to make your purchase using our links but when you do, you get something super awesome for yourself or your pet, and your purchase helps support this blog and our latte-a-day habit. For that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.