The holidays are fast approaching, and it’s time to start thinking about our Christmas wish lists. If you’re looking for some really great holiday gifts for your favorite dog mom, you’ve come to the right place!
I know it can sometimes be hard to find the perfect gift for someone you love, and that’s why I’ve put together a wish list of some of the cool things I’d love to have for Christmas, as well as a few things I already have and love. There’s something for every budget here, so I’m sure you’ll find something for that special dog mom in your life.
Must-Have Holiday Gifts for Dog Moms
1) Bulldog Cosmetic Bags – Such a cute way to keep your makeup organized! Don’t you just love this print?
2) Echo Dot – I love my Echo Dot, and at less than $50, I highly recommend this for any techy dog mom!
3) iPhone Case – Isn’t this an adorable case? LOVE it!
4) Kate Spade Cat-Eye Sunglasses – Sunglasses are truly a wardrobe staple, and these are amazing.
5) Lilly Pulitzer Inspired LOVE Mug – What a beautiful way to start your morning, don’tcha think?
6) BOBS for Dogs Shoes – This is one of the most comfortable shoes ever. Must have all the pairs!
7) Dogs Are The New Kids T-Shirt – I know you know a dog mom who would love this t-shirt!
8) Puppy Face Wine Glass – It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, right?
9) Apple Watch – This is a little bit of a splurge, but oh so amazing. I love mine!
10) Pet House Candle – If you’re looking for a candle that is safe to burn around pets and kids, this is it.
11) Erin Condren Life Planner – Keep track of your busy days beautifully with this customizable planner.
12) Leather Tote Bag – Large enough to carry everything a busy, active dog mom needs.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself or your favorite dog mom, I’m sure there’s something on this list that would make the perfect holiday gift!
Also, don’t forget that my shop, Inspired Dog Mom Boutique, is filled with amazing stuff for dog moms! Use code EDDM10 at check-out to save 10 percent on your order!
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year? I’d love for you to tell me about it in a comment below, or stop by my Facebook page and join in the conversation there!