With Mother’s Day just a few weeks away, maybe you’re already thinking about the perfect gift for your mom, grandma, aunt, or best friend.
Sometimes it’s hard to know what kind of gift to buy but if you’re shopping for a lady who loves her dog, keep reading as I share 5 Mother’s Day gift ideas for the devoted dog mom. Keep in mind that these are also great ways to treat yourself! After all, you’re a devoted dog mom, too!
5 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For the Devoted Dog Mom
1) Stay at Home Dog Mom Mug – who doesn’t want to be a stay at home dog mom? This super cute mug makes an adorable gift for the gal who’s lucky enough to be at home with her mutt on the regular.
2) Dogs Are the New Kids T-Shirt – do you have a girlfriend who’s opted for 4-legged babies instead of the 2-legged fussy kind? Then this t-shirt is a perfect gift!
3) Dog-Centric Leggings – My shop has lots of great leggings featuring different dog breeds, and I’ve even got some floral and geometric ones too. Lots of awesome prints to choose from, and leggings are perfect for any season of the year!
4) Best Dog Mom Ever Tote Bag – This super cute tote bag is perfect for so many things. Mom can use it at the farmer’s market, on her next Target run, or take it to the beach like Amanda at Dog Mom Days did. It’s large and roomy, and it’s always a conversation starter!
5) Heart and Paw Print Necklace – If your mom loves jewelry, this super cute necklace will make a wonderful gift. Available in gold or silver finish, it really reflects the love of a devoted dog mom for her pooch.
These are just 5 of the awesome gift ideas you can find in my shop. And right now, the entire shop is on sale for Mother’s Day! Leggings are 15% off and everything else (excluding gift certificates) is 20% off! Shop now to find the best gifts for Mother’s Day!
What’s on your Mother’s Day wishlist? Let me know in a comment below!