Ah, Springtime! It’s my absolute favorite season, and it’s finally arrived! It hasn’t been a bad winter, but I’m definitely ready for warm weather, sunshine, and the fresh start that Spring seems to bring with it. How about you?
To celebrate the new season, I’m thinking that it’s time to treat myself. Today I’m sharing some items from my personal wish list, and I think you’ll find any (or all!) of these things are a wonderful way to welcome Spring and reward ourselves for making it through the winter unscathed.
Springtime Essentials for Dog Moms
- Pink handbag – Nothing says Spring quite like a brand new pink handbag, and I love this one. It’s roomy enough to carry all the dog mom must-have items in style!
- Wine glass – If you agree that dogs and wine make life better, you’ll agree that you simply have to have this adorable wine glass.
- Charm bracelet – With your choice of several different breeds, this bracelet really is a fashion must-have this season.
- Adult coloring book – These really are all the rage! I love coloring, and it really does relax me. A coloring book, a glass of wine, and my dog curled up beside me sounds like the perfect evening!
- Candle – I love candles, but I insist on only beeswax and soy in my home. These from Mrs. Meyer’s smell wonderful, burn cleanly, and the jar can be repurposed as a juice glass. Win-win!
- iPhone case – I love iPhone cases and glitter, so this pink glitter case is screaming my name. So adorable, and so perfect for Springtime!
- Sunglasses – I never go outdoors without my sunglasses, and a brand new season calls for a brand new pair. These are a little bit of a splurge, but so worth it. Just gorgeous!
- Umbrella – Springtime is likely to bring lots of rain, and every dog mom needs a great umbrella. This one is to die for.
Are you thinking about treating yourself to celebrate Springtime? Let me know which one of these items is on your wish list this year!