When you live with dogs, you need a lot of stuff. Dog beds, food storage, furniture covers, just to name a few of the things that can clutter up a dog mom’s house.
But it doesn’t have to be cluttered, and it doesn’t have to be ugly. If you’re a dog mom who wants a beautiful, trendy, dog-friendly home, check out these 8 must-have items that will provide what you need for your dog while looking gorgeous at the same time.
8 Must-Have Items For a Stylish Dog-Friendly Home
1. Pet Gate – This isn’t your everyday run-of-the-mill ugly pet gate. It’s beautiful, adjustable, and easy to move from room to room.
2. Pet Teepee – Your dog needs a place for afternoon naps, and what’s better than an adorable little teepee? I love this!
3. Furniture Cover – If you allow your dog on the furniture, you’ll want to protect your investment with a beautiful and functional furniture cover.
4. Toy Bin – Keep all those dog toys organized in a beautiful burlap bin.
5. Dog Crate – The ugliest thing in the world is a cold metal dog crate. Isn’t this farmhouse end table/dog crate a refreshing change of pace?
6. Dog Food Bin – Store your pet’s food in this vintage-looking container. So pretty!
7. Door Mat – Greet your visitors with a pretty door mat. This one is also perfect for use as a pet food mat.
8. Pet Food Bowl – This gorgeous farmhouse style raised food bowl has room for storage below. What a great multi-purpose item!
These are just a few must-have ideas. As you can see, it’s quite possible to find functional and beautiful items to create a stylish dog-friendly home. Don’t settle for the ugly stuff; go for the stuff that defines your lifestyle.
Do you have ideas for creating a dog-friendly home? I’d love for you to share them in a comment below, or drop by my Facebook page and join in the conversation there!