*This is a sponsored post.
Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been telling you all about the great services from Rover.com. I introduced you to their great pet sitting service, which provides a loving home setting for your pets when you travel. I also told you how petting sitting at home just must be the perfect job for pet lovers.
But here’s something really incredible. What if by using Rover.com, either as a pet sitter or as a customer, you could actually save a dog’s life? You can, and I’m going to tell you how.
If you’re a pet sitter:
- Go to your Rover.com profile and choose the charity that will receive your donated proceeds.
- Designate your donation pledge percentage.
- Proudly display your Sit-a-Dog, Save-a-Life badge, which identifies you as a charitable Rover sitter, on your profile!
- Tell your friends and family to book you through Rover.com the next time they need a dog sitter!
- Book the stay as usual. Rover.com will execute your donations for you!
If you’re a pet owner:
- When searching for a local pet sitter, look for Rover.com sitters displaying the Rover Donation Badge. There are over 2,100 participating sitters!
- Send stay requests to at least 2 Sit-a-Dog, Save-a-Life sitters to maximize the chances that one is available when you need them.
- Book your stay and pay as usual. Rover.com will handle the donation for you!
Just like that, you’ve made a donation to your pet sitter’s chosen charity! Rover.com partners with amazing organizations such as American Pit Bull Foundation, GreaterGood.org, PAWS Seattle, and San Francisco SPCA. See a complete list of Rover.com’s partners here.
With the holidays fast approaching, you’re probably starting to make your travel plans. That make this a great time to start making lodging arrangements for your pets. Rover.com and I would like to offer you $25 off your first booking, and it’s as simple as using code LAZYPIT25 at checkout!
*This is a sponsored post. I have been compensated for completion of this article. Rover.com is not responsible for the content of this article.