I love, love, love when I get to share my gift ideas with you, my dog-loving friends and readers! I just think it’s so fun to see all the very cool things that are available for dog moms, whether you’re giving a gift or treating yourself. We all deserve something special every now and then, don’t you think?
I’ve put together my wish list for Valentine’s Day, and I’m betting you’ll find at least one item (or two, or three…) that would be perfect for the special dog mom in your life. Or maybe there’s something you just have to have!
- Polaroid Zip Printer – I’ve shared this amazing printer with you before, but trust me, it’s worthy of a repeat. This teeny tiny printer fits so nicely in a pocket or purse, and it’s perfect for printing photos directly from your smart phone. Every dog mom I know takes a ton of photos of her 4-legged babies (and 2-legged ones, too), making this a perfect gift.
- Dog Print Scarf – I’m in love with this simple but oh so stylish scarf. It’s super lightweight and it goes so well with jeans or with a dressed-up outfit. LOVE!
- Pajamas – A girl can never have too many pajamas or lounging clothes. These are really cozy and comfy, and they’re perfect for those winter weekends spent cuddling on the couch with your pets.
- Paw Print Bracelet – This pretty bracelet is so versatile, no matter what you’re wearing. I love the glittery rhinestones. Matching earrings are also available and would make this a great gift for anyone who loves dogs.
- Coffee Mug – I’m a dog mom powered by coffee… lots of coffee. If you’re shopping for someone who needs their daily cuppa joe, this is a fun gift idea. Great for cat moms, too.
- Puppy Socks – I love fun socks, and they don’t get much more fun that these adorable socks. I can’t decide which pair is my favorite!
- FitBit – This is another gift idea that I’ve shared before, but it’s definitely worth repeating. This is a fantastic gift for any dog mom (or anyone, really) who’s made a new year’s resolution to get healthy. I LOVE my FitBit and I rely on it to give me important health statistics every day.
- A Dog’s Purpose: A Novel for Humans – This is a book for every dog lover. Talk about a feel-good read. And don’t forget, the movie is coming out on January 27th. Take a look at the heartwarming trailer below.
See what I mean? Doesn’t it look like an incredible movie? I get leaky eyes just watching the previews.
Hey, here’s an idea. Why not give the special dog mom in your life a gift from my wish list and then take her to see this movie on Valentine’s Day?
What’s on your Valentine’s Day wish list this year? I’d love for you to tell me all about it in a comment below.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and then make a purchase, we may receive a teeny tiny commission at no additional cost to you. Of course you are never obligated to make your purchase using our links but when you do, an amazing thing happens: you get something super awesome and we make a little pocket change. We call that a win-win!